Dots on units

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

fvianello

Dots on units

Post by fvianello »

I'm probably getting old, but I cannot find an explanation for the tiny red, green and blue dots on the units... What's their meaning? [&:]
H. Barca,
Surplus Consuls Dispatcher
doomtrader

RE: Dots on units

Post by doomtrader »

Red dot means that the unit can be reinforced.

Blue dot means that the unit did not participated in multiside attack.

Green dot means that the unit has got Action Points still left.
waichou

Post by waichou »

Talking about multiside attacks, could you explain why sometime a unit can attack alone, but can't participate to a multiside attack ?
doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

Each unit can participate only once per turn in multiside attack
Akmatov

Post by Akmatov »

As a brand new player/purchaser I ask - DOESN'T THIS STUFF BELONG IN THE MANUAL?

doomtrader

Post by doomtrader »

This kind of presentation is connected to the custom setting. Can be visible on some unit skins and on some not. We didn't wanted to confuse players with stuff which might not be accessible on the default skin.
Also usually when you ask about something on the forum, you will receive answer on the same day.

Return to “Time of Fury”