Poll

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

John 3rd

RE: Poll

Post by John 3rd »

+1 (referring to JeffK3510)

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
chesmart

Post by chesmart »

+1 to Myonok
11Bravo

Post by 11Bravo »

This thread deserves a smiley haiku...

[:(][:(][:(][:(][:(]

[:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]

[>:][>:][>:][>:][>:]
Squatting in the bush and marking it on a map.
mike scholl 1

Post by mike scholl 1 »

Truthfully, I often find you a bigger "troll" than "mdiehl". He offers his opinions and tries to back them up (though his sources are sometimes questionable). That's what a "forum" is for. Quite often, all you do is scream "troll" and badmouth him for no dicernable reason. I'd like to see you "back off". If he's really as "full of it" as you claim, it will be obvious to other readers without you saying it. Or do you assume that everyone else is a moron who must be led by the nose to your cconclusions? [8|]
Feinder

Post by Feinder »

At last! A poll we can all agree on!

(yes, I had to keep it family friendly)

-F-

Attachments
poledancing.jpg
poledancing.jpg (8.07 KiB) Viewed 96 times
"It is obvious that you have greatly over-estimated my regard for your opinion." - Me

mike scholl 1

Post by mike scholl 1 »

ORIGINAL: Feinder

At last! A poll we can all agree on!

(yes, I had to keep it family friendly)
-F-

She'd be welcome to be "friendly" with my family.... Nice pic.
SuluSea

Post by SuluSea »

I'm amazed that slak can get away with consistent trolling and spamish behavior.
"There’s no such thing as a bitter person who keeps the bitterness to himself.” ~ Erwin Lutzer
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

mike scholl 1
Truthfully, I often find you a bigger "troll" than "mdiehl". He offers his opinions and tries to back them up (though his sources are sometimes questionable). That's what a "forum" is for. Quite often, all you do is scream "troll" and badmouth him for no dicernable reason. I'd like to see you "back off". If he's really as "full of it" as you claim, it will be obvious to other readers without you saying it. Or do you assume that everyone else is a moron who must be led by the nose to your conclusions?

Pretentious isnt he? Np doubt he does. Apparently he considers himself to be the forum Thought Polizei. He's definately in love with Big Brother.

Pompuke,
Actually since SLAAKbag has been on my green button list for ages, it appears to have a quite positive trend. Try and and see what I mean.

Awe darlings you dont really mean our love is in vain now do you sweeties?! After all youve spent hours giving head & now its such a let down;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

You & what navy?
[:'(]
I'm amazed that slak can get away with consistent trolling and spamish behavior.
More of that Orwellian smear job that all of you kneejerks seem to be adept at. Define "spamming". Ive only made a few challenges here & nothing more. Any sparring that has occured was merely my own self defense from attacks by Ogres. Im entitled to that as much as any of you are.
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

11Bravo
Well howdy there 11B!! Hows it going over at hogmutts? Say hello to mistaChicken for me too! [:D]
Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Erkki

Post by Erkki »

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

mike scholl 1
Truthfully, I often find you a bigger "troll" than "mdiehl". He offers his opinions and tries to back them up (though his sources are sometimes questionable). That's what a "forum" is for. Quite often, all you do is scream "troll" and badmouth him for no dicernable reason. I'd like to see you "back off". If he's really as "full of it" as you claim, it will be obvious to other readers without you saying it. Or do you assume that everyone else is a moron who must be led by the nose to your conclusions?

Pretentious isnt he? Np doubt he does. Apparently he considers himself to be the forum Thought Polizei. He's definately in love with Big Brother.

Pompuke,
Actually since SLAAKbag has been on my green button list for ages, it appears to have a quite positive trend. Try and and see what I mean.

Awe darlings you dont really mean our love is in vain now do you sweeties?! After all youve spent hours giving head & now its such a let down;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

You & what navy?
[:'(]
More of that Orwellian smear job that all of you kneejerks seem to be adept at. Define "spamming". Ive only made a few challenges here & nothing more. Any sparring that has occured was merely my own self defense from attacks by Ogres. Im entitled to that as much as any of you are.

Quoting this in the case that this person decides to, for whatever reason, edit this post of his.
SLAAKMAN

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Erkki

Thank you sir. I had no intention of doing so but that is mighty fine of you to be so helpful.
[:D]
— Winston Churchill
Erkki

Post by Erkki »

No problem.
Big B

Post by Big B »

I can't believe this type of thread was allowed in the first place - and hasn't been removed by the mods.
jwilkerson

Post by jwilkerson »

Brian,

The "Mods" didn't start this thread ...

Thanks to Chickenboy for letting me know it existed ...

===

Mynok,

... and others who would like this forum to be a resonable approximately of an intelligent, historical gaming, information exchange board, making posts like this are about as inflamatory as you can get, and hence about as far in the opposite direction you want to move things as any action you could take. If you feel you want to make a post like this ever again, I would suggest you think on it for 24 hours and then see if you still feel the same way. Hopefully, your emotions will have subsided and you will think otherwise.
Your idea of taking a break, seems to be along the lines of more rational thought.
It is not Matrix policy just to boot people off the boards because they post or because people do not like their posts.

Joe
AE Project Lead
New Game Project Lead

Return to “The War Room”