Dunkirk Objectives

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

lparkh

Dunkirk Objectives

Post by lparkh »

In the Dunkirk scenario the victory conditions list only destroying transports/destroyers/trains. Yet there are three gold objectives marked on the map. Are these also required?
Important question because I have to divide my forces significantly if the three gold objectives are in fact required for victory.
If not what is the point of marking them gold???
Rood

RE: Dunkirk Objectives

Post by Rood »

Playing Dunkirk right now for the 2nd time, what I seem to remember is that only the conditions listed i.e. destryoing the transports/trains etc... are required.
The other hexes are probably marked so the AI can use them for new forces etc. They do give prestige though, but it might cost you more prestige to take them.

KerenskyLI

RE: Dunkirk Objectives

Post by KerenskyLI »

It is an objective in the single play version of the scenario.  The DLC campaigns are compatible for single scenario play too, should someone decide to play in that manner, just like the stock campaign.
It's also necessary to guide the AI, which is primarily driven by VH markings.

And yes, grabbing hexes with VH markings also rewards extra prestige.

Return to “Panzer Corps”