Problems in game play

Report bugs and ask for support here.
Gustophus

Problems in game play

Post by Gustophus »

This is a great game but it is frustrating due to the number of problems I am encountering with it that inhibit and detract from fully enjoying this game.

First I had issues playing the White Siberians. I click for a partial mobilization and the conscripts never show up. The option is there every turn but it is never executed when I select it. I did double check to make sure that I had all necessary requirements like money, nm, etc. which I did. Also When I select a new White General it tells me one has arrived but it don't show me where and it does not appear. The option disappears as if carried out though. Options are totally missing for politics and diplomacy and I went up to 1921. Not sure if that is to be that way. Finally the game freezes up and goes to a black screen with only cursor showing after a few hours of play.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it to see if they would help.

I have been playing as the Southern Whites this time, and still have encountered problems. The game freezing and going to a black screen is still too frequent. For a time getting the requested generals and conscripts happens without mishap. However starting at the end of 1920 this has become a problem just like it was playing as the White Siberians. Yudenich Army option is shown in the title as a choice but the picture icon does not appear not allowing it to take place as well. And finally to add injury to insult, I still have managed to take most of Russia and was besieging Moscow with a powerful army despite the mishaps and now the game refuses to advance to the next turn. It just keeps sending me back to the main menu and gives a location for the saved game I should look up and send to you. It says to find it in C:/Program Files (x86) Revolution Under Siege/RUS/Logos/!Main logo.txt under the saved files. I search for this on my computer and it cannot be found. I look in the files I do have for the game and no such thing appears.

Is this going to be fixable?

Return to “Tech Support”