CC2/CCLSA Maps in CCMT

Developed from the United States Marine Corps training simulation, Close Combat: Marines, you take command of modern US forces or various opposition forces in one of 25 scenarios included with the release.
Napalm_Knight_49

CC2/CCLSA Maps in CCMT

Post by Napalm_Knight_49 »

How do I convert Maps from CC2/LSA to use in CCMT? I have a few maps that I would like to play on with modern teams.
CSO_Talorgan

RE: CC2/CCLSA Maps in CCMT

Post by CSO_Talorgan »

ORIGINAL: Napalm_Knight_49

How do I convert Maps from CC2/LSA to use in CCMT? I have a few maps that I would like to play on with modern teams.

With great difficulty!

The original CC II and CCMT are so different they might as well be different games. Having said that I am sure that many of the original CC II maps were converted to later formats. These conversions would be your starting points rather than the original maps.

LSA is again very different. Major changes were introduced in LSA which may (it remains to be seen) auger well for the future of the game but which hamstring you in your task.

This guy http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/mo ... le&u=13227 Stwa, over at the CCS, knows a lot about CCMT and its maps. Why not give him a shout? Tell him I was asking for him.

Good luck, Happy New Year

and

Cheers!

Return to “Close Combat: Modern Tactics”