Race limit on png files?

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario, art and sound modding and the game editor for Distant Worlds.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

Data

RE: Race limit on png files?

Post by Data »

Now you've awaken the shark, Ed....no shields on SW ships? I fear for you even if you hide in that dangerous briar patch
...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....
Fubar

Post by Fubar »

Hmmm maybe i shouldn't have put that 'funny' picture if its started all this!!! lol
Data

Post by Data »

Don't worry, we like to poke each other from time to time no matter what's the detonator.....but it would be appropiate to say that you've fubared us [:-]
...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....
Fubar

Post by Fubar »

Thats ok then, i didnt want anyone pointing a finger and yelling 'TROLL!' [:D]
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

You need to watch this... this will prove once and for all that Star Wars weaponry is superior to Star Trek Weapons.
If you are not convinced after this... [:)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcbkWgCy4Gg
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: Fubar
Thats ok then, i didnt want anyone pointing a finger and yelling 'TROLL!' [:D]

It is all harmless fun. And everyone here is VERY good about apologizing if they went too far. I seldom want to meet the people on a board... I would love to meet all these people... Elliot, Erik, and the folks on this board!
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
Fubar

Post by Fubar »

ORIGINAL: tjhkkr

You need to watch this... this will prove once and for all that Star Wars weaponry is superior to Star Trek Weapons.

As a member of the Empires Elite i feel the words 'rock' and 'Ewok' should be banned from use in public........oh the shame of Endor *hangs his head and slips away into the darkness* [8|]
Data

Post by Data »

LOOOOOOL......ROFL and then LOOOOLED again [:)]
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

The whole office was laughing from this one. Good find.
Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

We Trekkies will concede the weapons are powerful TJ, but our tactics would still cause you problems
because our Starfleet training basics teach us NOT to stand under a falling rock! [:'(]

Plus....we have the 'Genesis' Device!

"We are NOT Afraid!"
Attachments
STvsST2.jpg
STvsST2.jpg (27.29 KiB) Viewed 118 times
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
Nedrear

Post by Nedrear »

At least Star Wars only blows planets up instead of creating new life on planets and destroying the time-multiverse.
One Thread To Guide Them All

"Nothing incorporeal wields such power as a word. Though it is the weapon of the smart and cunning it alas needs the same to prevail."
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

We Trekkies will concede the weapons are powerful TJ, but our tactics would still cause you problems
because our Starfleet training basics teach us NOT to stand under a falling rock!

<laugh> Yeah, tell that to the red shirted security guys each and every show... you have to give them burial in space because there are not enough planets and moons to bury all the dead... [:D][:'(]
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

<laugh> Yeah, tell that to the red shirted security guys each and every show... you have to give them burial in space because there are not enough planets and moons to bury all the dead... [:D][:'(]

LOL! In the TOS series you are right about that. But then again, I'll end this and move on by
saying we were at a disadvantage because we didn't have a planet (Kamino, I believe) constantly
making identical, genetically modified clone troopers in the thousands either! [:-]

Attachments
StarWarsTrooperA1.gif
StarWarsTrooperA1.gif (7.8 KiB) Viewed 118 times
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

ORIGINAL: Nedrear

At least Star Wars only blows planets up instead of creating new life on planets and destroying the time-multiverse.

And then use plot-hole torpedoes to 'fix' the space time continuum. [:-]
Distant Worlds Fan

tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

LOL! In the TOS series you are right about that. But then again, I'll end this and move on by saying we were at a disadvantage because we didn't have a planet (Kamino, I believe) constantly making identical, genetically modified clone troopers in the thousands either!

You won the match anyway... I am just trying to give you guys a few laughs...!
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

And then use plot-hole torpedoes to 'fix' the space time continuum. [:D][:D]

I think we need to call a truce Shark7...
I am really afraid they will drop a weapon of Mass Destruction or Mass Surrender or Mass Evacatuation... whatever this weapon will trigger, it will NOT be pleasant

My troops cannot repel that thing; they are just too scared!
Attachments
untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg (12.41 KiB) Viewed 118 times
Igard

Post by Igard »

Hey, TJ, thanks for the PM. [;)]

Finally, a Star Wars vs Star Trek debate that doesn't get too heated. Good job my fellow nerds. [8D]

Our shields can't repel flamboyance of that magnitude!

MASSIVE EDIT!!!!!! : Look at my post count!!!!!![X(]
Shark7

Post by Shark7 »

And then use plot-hole torpedoes to 'fix' the space time continuum. [:D][:D]

I think we need to call a truce Shark7...
I am really afraid they will drop a weapon of Mass Destruction or Mass Surrender or Mass Evacatuation... whatever this weapon will trigger, it will NOT be pleasant

My troops cannot repel that thing; that are just too scared!

A truce?! [X(]

Bear in mind that I am a fan of both Star Wars and Star Trek, so I'm playing both ends against the middle for some laughs. [;)]

If you really want things to get ugly we could always compare the ways in which TOS is superior to TNG... or how the first 3 Star Wars movies were vastly better than the prequels (and yes probably best not to get me started on that one). [:D]

All in fun, though I can see how my comment might have been taken to be a bit too serious.
Distant Worlds Fan

Data

Post by Data »

so I'm playing both ends against the middle

I'm....shocked [:)]
Fubar

Post by Fubar »

I'm so gonna get this done as a t-shirt lol

Attachments
HanSologag.jpg
HanSologag.jpg (374.55 KiB) Viewed 118 times

Return to “Design and Modding”