Advanced Tactics: Gold Official Strategy Guide Released!

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

SeanD

Advanced Tactics: Gold Official Strategy Guide Released!

Post by SeanD »

A free strategy guide packed with tips and tricks for this popular WWII strategy game

Matrix Games, Slitherine and VR Designs are thrilled to announce the release of a brand new strategy guide! The strategy guide provides in depth detail and insight on unit types, army composition, various tactical tricks, and much more.

The full color PDF guide comes free of charge and is written by Advanced Tactics: Gold lead developer Victor Reijkersz. To be sure, any fan of the addicting and in-depth wargaming action found in Advanced Tactics: Gold will find this an essential read!

About Advanced Tactics: Gold

Building off of the enormous success of Advanced Tactics: World War II, the Gold edition gives players a more powerful game editor, much improved random game engine, many new features and abilities, and more. Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with an updated manual and ever-changing and expanding wiki, a freshly revamped scenario bank, new graphics throughout the game, more troop types, as well as some new scenarios. VR Designs has also been hard at working listening to player feedback, so Advanced Tactics: Gold also comes with many incremental changes and improvements based on community feedback!

But perhaps the most exciting feature in Advanced Tactics: Gold is the near limitless potential for replayability. The strong mod community will be able to create engaging, rich scenarios with the vastly improved editor, and players looking to hop straight into the action can enjoy a much improved random game experience that comes with many new rules, actions, and gameplay mechanics.

Owners of Advanced Tactics: World War II will receive a $15 discount off the price of Advanced Tactics: Gold! Follow this link to obtain your discount code.

Just a few of the many features include:
  • Versatile Engine – The Advanced Tactics: Gold engine is capable of modeling a wide variety of warfare from historical and modern battles to science fiction conflicts and warring fantasy realms!
  • Improved Scenario Editor – The scenario editor is very powerful and allows the player to edit almost any aspect of the game in great detail.
  • Expanded Random Game Mode – Many new features and game mechanics like more unit types, unit fuel, climates and seasons, and more.
  • Many incremental improvements based on community feedback
  • A whole lot more!
Get more information on Advanced Tactics: Gold from its official product page.
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Tac2i

RE: Advanced Tactics: Gold Official Strategy Guide Released!

Post by Tac2i »

I've downloaded it and have quickly scanned through it. Well done Vic! Very very nicely done! The best hex based IGOUGO wargame now has an excellent strategy guide. I know I've learned some things from reading the online version and I've been playing AT/ATG since 2007.

Direct link: ATG Strategy Guide.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
rome87

Post by rome87 »

Shame that alot of the stuff in this strategy guide appears to came straight from the atg lessons but for free you cant beat it.
Tac2i

Post by Tac2i »

Well, that is because Vic wrote both of them. He stated that he would wrap them all up together in a nice package and he has done so.
ORIGINAL: rome87

Shame that alot of the stuff in this strategy guide appears to came straight from the atg lessons but for free you cant beat it.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
CSO_Talorgan

Post by CSO_Talorgan »

Any chance of an "Editor Guide"?!

[:)]

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”