Air supply on HQs

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

56ajax

Air supply on HQs

Post by 56ajax »

My Leningrad Front has run out of supplies, deeply in the red, 1/90.

So I thought I would use air supply, dropped 40 tons of supplies on it, and it still is at 1/90.

So comrades where did the supplies go? eaten by famished citizens?

(and in an upcoming thread why is it out of supply anyway...if fuel and ammo can get through then why not supplies)

Enlightenment please
Molotov : This we did not deserve.

Foch : This is not peace. This is a 20 year armistice.

C'est la guerre aérienne
Jajusha

RE: Air supply on HQs

Post by Jajusha »

Won't they be counted on your next logistic phase only? Meaning, on the next turn.
56ajax

RE: Air supply on HQs

Post by 56ajax »

It is the next turn, it is now 0/89, and the leningrad front does not have a supply source; naturally it has a fuel source and is well stocked; it has no supply dumps; previous turn I moved it out of leningrad and is now sitting on a rail hex in supply....me thinks a bug...
Molotov : This we did not deserve.

Foch : This is not peace. This is a 20 year armistice.

C'est la guerre aérienne

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”