Questions on Legends

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

balto

Questions on Legends

Post by balto »

I was hoping for some help with some questions. Thank you in advance;

1) I am going to buy Legends/Shakturi while I wait for Brother against Brother. When Legends comes, do I have to have both DW and Shakturi? Or just DW?

2) If I have to buy Shakturi in order to get Legends, would it be helpful to start on Shakturi now to get a leg up on Legends, or is Legends going to be so different that it might not help?

3) If I do not have to buy Shakturi in order to get Legends, same thing, would it be helpful to start on DW to get a leg up on Legends?

Thanks.
WoodMan

RE: Questions on Legends

Post by WoodMan »

1) You have to have the Original and the Return of the Shakturi expansion.
2) Well it is up to you, if I didn't already have Shakturi I would personally buy it on the same day I bought Legends.
3) If you haven't already started on DW yet I believe a trilogy deal may be on the cards, so I'd get that.

I wouldn't worry about getting good at the game, it is single player so this kind of thing doesn't matter at all, it is all about the immersion and fun.
"My body may be confined to this chair, but my mind is free to explore the universe" - Stephen Hawking
balto

Post by balto »

1) Thank you

2) Roger that.

3) That is a great point. Is there a chance of a trilogy discount, or/and if I bought DW/Shakturi now, could I maybe get a discount when it comes in a couple of weeks?

Great point about getting good at it because it is single player.., I never really thought about it like that.

Thank you very much.
balto

Post by balto »

I bought RoS and it gave me a 15% discount (which was nice).

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”