Yes or No

Get ready for Mark H. Walker's Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad. This is the first complete computer game in the Lock ‘n Load series, covering the battles in and around Stalingrad during World War II.
Hanal

RE: Yes or No

Post by Hanal »

ORIGINAL: meskary

What conflict of heros...the academy game?

tm.asp?m=2716030
meskary

Post by meskary »

Thanks JP
undercovergeek

Post by undercovergeek »

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

You want to lay the odds on which one is released first? My bet is on CoH!

me too - im hoping for a surprise from santa
meskary

Post by meskary »

I do like the look of CoH. I have no one to play board games with at this time, so I do like the looks and sounds of this also!
WYBaugh

Post by WYBaugh »

Not sure if this is old news but looks like more programs being added to the queue ahead of this?
• Lock 'N Load Publishing to partner with Playdek, Names Four Titles - October 26
We reported last week that Playdek had reported news of exciting new partnerships with more board game publishers. One of these is Lock 'N Load Publishing, maker of award winning board and computer war games. For all of its historical ubiquity--war games have been around forever, right?--getting real war games onto the iPad has not come as fast as some would hope.

We've heard from a few promising publishers about them and judging by their time lines, there could be a lot more blossoming in Spring time 2012 than just flowers. The latest of these promises was confirmed by none other than Mark H Walker, founder of Lock 'N Load Publishing, last week in a followup comment to our news post and light speculation about Playdek's announcement. Though not all war games, Mark confirmed the games that they will work on with Playdek to be: World at War Series, Tank on Tank, Run, Fight, or Die!, and Space Infantry.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blog/164/ios-board-games
Hanal

Post by Hanal »

I think everyone would be best served if Matrix just '86ed this forum unless something concrete about the game can be posted. Afterall how many times do you need to poke a fish in the eye before you realize it is dead?
Gunhawk

Post by Gunhawk »

ORIGINAL: J P Falcon

I think everyone would be best served if Matrix just '86ed this forum unless something concrete about the game can be posted. Afterall how many times do you need to poke a fish in the eye before you realize it is dead?

Oh no! Matrix shouldn't do *that*. I'm sure that the team at LNL is feverishly working on it! Why just the other day a friend of my cousin who knows a guy that's friends with a guy at LNL overheard this conversation:

Walker: "Hey...waddya doing in there?"
Voice: "Nothing. Just sittin' here pooping".
Walker: "Well how about working on HOS for a while?"
Voice: "OK. Just slip it under the door and think about it for a while."

So you see? All hope is not lost. (-:
meskary

Post by meskary »

Has anyone asked them on their Facebook page?
undercovergeek

Post by undercovergeek »

a couple of months back - 'we're working on it' - yeah right

if you google the game(!!) name youll find theres a bit more info on boardgame.geek - i think its Marks sanctuary and retreat seen as this games forum on his own site shut down and his updates here suggest total apathy for the games completion

mainly on BGG are 'great looking hows it going?' - reply - you guessed it

im wondering about trading standards as his site does say '+computer games', really?? where?? ill put it on my CV then, game developer, i wrote a line of code but im too busy to finish the rest, it works for him - other than that id forget about it - i spent a lot of time 'arguing' with gunhawk about his despondancy and anger, im neither, just annoyed that we even come here and bump up the hit count for Marks benefit.

sit back and wait for CoH
Gunhawk

Post by Gunhawk »

>>just annoyed that we even come here and bump up the hit count for Marks benefit.<<

I dunno. I doubt that he cares if we post here or not.
general_solomon

Post by general_solomon »

ORIGINAL: k9mike

Thx guys for the input. Sadly this game/concept should have had allot of people working on getting it to people quicker. It is a really neat concept that if not exploited timely...someone else will capitalize on his idea. I mean...who wouldn't want to play Real Boardgames on PC with interaction an the whole 9 yards ...lol. Please finish this game. :)
Mike

your statement is very prophetic. Western civ and matrix beat mark to it with Company of heroes. its ashame. I have given up on this game. good luck on the board game mark. maybe you should give wester civ the rights to your games for the pc.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

I don't care if its ever released......got a life to live.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
wodin

Post by wodin »

Matrix is partly to blame here aswell. No word from them on this in years. They keep open a forum slot on here aswell which is getting ridiculous.

[:-]
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi guys,

Things may be quiet, but there is much going on behind the scenes. We are doing our best to finish this one as well, we just don't want to post new information until we have a more definite release timeframe.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Thx for the update Erik, much appreciated.
vonRocko

Post by vonRocko »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Things may be quiet

That's the understatement of the year!
LeeChard

Post by LeeChard »

Maybe it's closer than we think, now that it's being advertised.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Say what? Being advertised? Where?
LeeChard

Post by LeeChard »

ORIGINAL: Josh

Say what? Being advertised? Where?
Maybe I'm losing my mind. Where I thought I saw it was on the Matrix homepage. I clicked on it to see about ordering but there was no link. Now it's not there.
I think I will put down the mouse and back away from the keyboard
MikeS369

Post by MikeS369 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi guys,

Things may be quiet, but there is much going on behind the scenes. We are doing our best to finish this one as well, we just don't want to post new information until we have a more definite release timeframe.

Regards,

- Erik

And I've got a bridge in Brooklyn, blah, blah, blah.

Return to “Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad”