Panzer Corps Is Updated!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

SeanD

Panzer Corps Is Updated!

Post by SeanD »

On the eve of the release of the hotly awaited Grand Campaigns a hefty new update is released

Slitherine, Matrix Games, and The Lordz Games Studio are proud to release the comprehensive 1.04 update for their hailed WWII strategy game, Panzer Corps. The update includes a massive list of tweaks on unit costs, stats, and even a few game rule tweaks to improve balance. Also included are a large range of new scenario design options and extended support for modders and scenario creators to enjoy, including things like the ability to enable captured units. It also includes German language support. The update can be installed by running the auto-update feature from the game’s launch menu.

If your download speed is slow on our FTP please try this mirror: GameFront Mirror

About Panzer Corps

Panzer Corps is a brand new turn-based strategy game that reinvents a classic genre. Produced and developed by a team of experts and brought to perfection by a community of hundreds of fans, the game has evolved over 2 years to become what can be defined as a modern classic!

Set in World War II, Panzer Corps puts the player in charge of Axis armies, taking their core force with them through the entire war. The use of combined-arms tactics requires each general to make use of the strengths and exploit the weaknesses of their opponents.

Its multiplayer mode, an improved version of Slitherine’s award winning PBEM++ system, allows players to easily find opponents anywhere in the world enjoy playing them with none of the hassle.

Panzer Corps is designed to replicate the feeling of a classic wargame, but brings it up to 21st century standards and to a whole new generation of gamers.

Get the update here. The update is comprehensive and will bring all previous versions of Panzer Corps to 1.04. Get more information on Panzer Corps from its official on the Slitherine site or on the Matrix Games site.
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Hanal

RE: Panzer Corps Is Updated!

Post by Hanal »

Wow...3 1/2 hours to download...talk about a popular game!....I'll try again during the hour of the wolf....
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Slowest I've ever had at Matrix. I gave up for now...
SeanD

Post by SeanD »

GameFront Mirror

Sorry about that. Try this mirror (more to be added).

EDIT: LINK FIXED.
Sean Drummy

LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Thanks Sean, but the file is about 2.7 megs and it's damaged.
SeanD

Post by SeanD »

I'll have them fix it ASAP. Thanks for the heads up.
Sean Drummy

SeanD

Post by SeanD »

The GameFront mirror should be up and running now.
Sean Drummy

LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Now it says "File not found" and it redirects to a different gaming page.

Still can't get it at Matrix either, it just hangs.
AstroCat

Post by AstroCat »

Yeah, not available from either source.
I7-6700K@4.5GHz/Asus MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA/EVGA GTX 1080SC/Corsair LPX 16GB/Corsair 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/SOUND BLASTER ZX/Samsung 850 Pro x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/Oculus CV
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Here is an additional mirror. Apologies for the pounding that the servers appear to be taking:

http://www.slitherine.com/files/panzer_corps/PanzerCorpsWehrmacht-Update-v104.exe

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

Now this one is working. Thanks!

Pip Pip Hooray! [;)]
SeanD

Post by SeanD »

Sheesh, can't catch a break here!

Anyway the correct, and working, mirror link should be this:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20950755 ... e_v104_exe

Sean Drummy

Johnus

Post by Johnus »

The download for the update is very, very, very sloooooooow. What gives?
jimi3

Post by jimi3 »

Slower than I wanted....but hey.....it knew my serial number and was ready to go..worth the small wait for that big leap...
Cheers, Jim

Return to “Panzer Corps”