Pilot training question

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chris21wen

Pilot training question

Post by Chris21wen »

Whats the difference between training airfield, port or graound attack. Seems none to me.
Puhis

RE: Pilot training question

Post by Puhis »

None.
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

Then if the type of attack doesn't matter , I'm assuming it's the altitude that does? [&:]
Alfred

Post by Alfred »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

Then if the type of attack doesn't matter , I'm assuming it's the altitude that does? [&:]

Altitude does matter for that determines whether you are training for low ground/naval attack or just normal ground/naval attack.

Really the point of allowing airfield/port/ground training is that it is a carryover from what happens when you switch a unit from active operations to training. The unit starts to train in the area it was previously placed on active operations.

Alfred
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: Puhis

None.

My test did prove this but did want to rechack. Can it be rmoved from the game easily, just to get rid of this erronious part of the game.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”