Teaching Game Wanted

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Pocus

MPHopcroft1

Teaching Game Wanted

Post by MPHopcroft1 »

I am planning to delve into some of my wargames again (partly in preparation for my upcoming convention, where I lost every game I played last year) and one of the titles I want to familiarize myself with is this one. The problem is that I may need a little bit of hand-holding when it comes to most of the meaty parts of the simulation that do not involve moving armies around -- like building said armies and keeping them supplied.

I would appreciate any help I can get in this event. I'm in Portland, Oregon and would be willing to have a visitor to show me the ropes, so to speak.
"Any asset that would cost you the war if lost is no longer an asset, but a liability." -- Me

"No plan survives the battlefield" -- old Army saw.

"Without Love, I'd have no Anger. I wouldn't believe in Righteousness" -- Bernie Taupin
laramieela

RE: Teaching Game Wanted

Post by laramieela »

I know I am months late and your convention is likely well into the past, but I am new to this forum. Do you still wish for some chatting play with talk and examples?
MPHopcroft1

RE: Teaching Game Wanted

Post by MPHopcroft1 »

ORIGINAL: laramieela

I know I am months late and your convention is likely well into the past, but I am new to this forum. Do you still wish for some chatting play with talk and examples?

Yes. Send me a PM if you can help. I am especially interested in finding out how PBEM would work, as I've had some trouble on some of the other AGEOD titles that use similar interfaces (including some that are no longer carried by Matrix).
"Any asset that would cost you the war if lost is no longer an asset, but a liability." -- Me

"No plan survives the battlefield" -- old Army saw.

"Without Love, I'd have no Anger. I wouldn't believe in Righteousness" -- Bernie Taupin

Return to “Opponents Wanted”