Any chance of a third WAW?

Gary Grigsby’s World at War is back with a whole new set of features. World at War: A World Divided still gives complete control over the production, research and military strategy for your side, but in this new updated version you’ll also be able to bring spies into the mix as well as neutral country diplomacy, variable political events and much more. Perhaps the largest item is the ability to play a special Soviet vs. Allies scenario that occurs after the end of World War II.

Moderator: MOD_GGWaW_2

Wargamer74

Any chance of a third WAW?

Post by Wargamer74 »

I think it would be great to see 2by3 games do a third installment of WAW with many of the features found in War Between The States and with improved artwork. The WAW games in my opinion is probably the best Axis and Allies type of grand strategy game ever done. But to be honest I think many people over look it especially those that are A&A fans because of some of the not so great artwork. I don't want to bash anyone that did the sprites and they have grown on me over time but again a new version with all new professional level artwork would definitely go a long way in selling this game to alot more people.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- Ben Franklin
rjh1971

RE: Any chance of a third WAW?

Post by rjh1971 »

I don't think so they're currently working on WitW, and there's going to be three parts of it (this could be subject to change if they think its convinient). Then maybe a WiE (War in Europe) all together.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
Wargamer74

Post by Wargamer74 »

That's what I thought, oh well maybe someday.  What would be even better if they combined WITE, WITW and WITP all together into the ultimate grand strategy game.
Could you imagine?  It would probably take 2 years just to finish one game.[:'(]
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."- Ben Franklin
sabre1

Post by sabre1 »

It would take two years just to learn the rules.
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided”