Screen Shots

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Patbgaming

Screen Shots

Post by Patbgaming »

Could someone be so kind as to explain to a computer un-savy guy ( me ) how to post a screen shot ?

Thanks in advance.
I can show you and I can teach you but I just can't learn for you. - Nameless NCO US Army
witpqs

RE: Screen Shots

Post by witpqs »

There is a very good free screen capture utility (called "GreenShot") here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/greenshot/

Set it up to save your captures to .jpg files.

If you want to edit them before you post them, try this free program (Paint.Net):

http://www.getpaint.net/
Patbgaming

Post by Patbgaming »

Thanks Again.
I can show you and I can teach you but I just can't learn for you. - Nameless NCO US Army
Saros

Post by Saros »

One odd thing to note is if you are posting to this forum using image upload sites the code they give you will not work as they use "IMG" BBcode tags and the forums requires you to use "image" instead (all lowercase)
SgtSwanson

Post by SgtSwanson »

Keep Download.com (Cnet) in your favorites for all the little tools you really do not want to buy. Just type in free screen shot or whatever program your looking for.
Sgt Swanson
87-93 5/502 Inf. Berlin Bde
93-95 2/502 Inf. 101st Airborne Div.
Freedom is never free!!

Patch of the Week: 6th Infantry Division

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”