Norway

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

jjoshua

Norway

Post by jjoshua »

I'm sure alot of folks can handle 'Norway' easily... I am finding it a struggle to attain a 'Decisive' victory. I can manage a 'Marginal' victory quite easily. Decisive eludes me. I seem to come up short by 1 to 2 turns everytime.

I find the enemy navy devastating to say the least. Is it key to buy a couple of 'Strategic' bombers to clear the navy forces quickly or not?

Too many units coming from the bottom clog up way to fast for me; and utilizing landings further up, I find that my forces are inadequate to handle breaking through in a timely fashion.

I must be missing something...any help is appreciated.

VPaulus

RE: Norway

Post by VPaulus »

jjoshua

RE: Norway

Post by jjoshua »

Thanx for the help....

I can see one of my mistakes was not to utilize the para up north...kept them south...big mistake.

Return to “Panzer Corps”