RDOA

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

jbmoore68

RDOA

Post by jbmoore68 »

Didn't know where to post this. Is there anywhere to purchase RDOA ? I am not having any luck with internet searches. I know this is a discontinued game, but I would like to find a copy. I have already downloaded the demo. Thanks in advance.
Lieste

RE: RDOA

Post by Lieste »

Unless you can find a second hand copy on ebay et al, this is gone.

HTTR covers the same ground, but has more content (but see comments below).

COTA includes additional supply considerations, and exit/transit objective types, covering the early war in the Aegean/Mediterranean

BfTB adds more options, and covers the Ardennes operation. It is also the first with a complete suite of editors, including unit editor (Estab)
The upcoming patch will have an associated expansion pack including the HTTR conflict updated to the latest engine.

jbmoore68

Post by jbmoore68 »

Thanks Lieste, I already have all the other Panther games.
Lieste

Post by Lieste »

All? Including Fire Brigade?
jbmoore68

Post by jbmoore68 »

No, Sorry, I have only the ones you mentioned above.
Lieste

Post by Lieste »

Try also searching for Airborne Assault. The (later/European) CDV version didn't carry the RDOA subtitle very prominently.
Be careful, as you specifically only want RDOA, and HTTR and COTA are also in the AA series, while BfTB and the future expansions are Command Ops.

I found at least one Uk entry in ebay.co.uk, ending on 23 Oct:
here
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

RDOA is available for free download here
simovitch

Lieste

Post by Lieste »

That is only the demo, which he said he already had - I assumed he wanted the full version. [;)]

Return to “Command Ops Series”