Selecting enemy units

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

buzznaut

Selecting enemy units

Post by buzznaut »

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this issue.

I have a hard time selecting enemy units to view in the data window (left side of screen) that contain the known info about the unit. When I click on an enemy unit nothing happens but if I first select one of my units and then select an enemy unit the info will pop up.

I have COTA as well and this does not happen.

Anyone else have this issue?
Lieste

RE: Selecting enemy units

Post by Lieste »

It can help to pause the game before attempting to view enemy intel - this is because as the intel picture ages and changes the unit information changes and the Estab displays get forced closed.
This shouldn't be the case with just viewing the general data, or Estab list - they just update as you go, but you won't be able to stay viewing the data for a Sherman (or Panther if playing the US side) for long with the time running.

It can help temporarily changing intel to 'all' rather than current, as this isn't culled while trying to select either. This is only a filter by age and doesn't change what information your side 'owns'.

It can help to set the left-pane to objective before attempting some actions but I don't usually have trouble seeing unit data when I want it - so either it isn't usually a problem or I quickly adapted [8|]

Return to “Tech Support”