Typos

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

Javolenus

Typos

Post by Javolenus »

Hi There,

I love the design and artwork of this game and hope I'll be playing it for a long time to come. I only bought it recently and have only looked at the ingame tutorial mission. Sadly, I immediately spotted a typo in the tutorial text--"Its" instead of "It's" or "It is".

Would it be possible for the text to be overhauled in order to correct any minor errors (which, for me, spoil an otherwise impressive GUI)?

Alternatively, is there any way I can access the text files and correct any errors myself?

Sorry to be a pain, but this is a quality game with excellent presentation, so any textual errors really stand out.

Many thanks!
GlobalExplorer

RE: Typos

Post by GlobalExplorer »

this would be the least of my concerns.

I am actually more worried when serious post release support for this game is going to start, or if the two small patches were all that we are going to see.
Javolenus

RE: Typos

Post by Javolenus »

Good point.

Meanwhile, I have played the game a bit more and am finding more typos. It's a shame because the artwork is really excellent. The game itself is a great concept with tons of info, but I get turned off by spelling/grammar mistakes.

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”