Jamming symbol?

Harpoon Ultimate Edition is the best and most comprehensive compilation of computer Harpoon games ever assembled! The two flagship products in the Harpoon line up, Advanced Naval Warfare and Commanders Edition come highly expanded and improved from their previous versions. More than twenty classic versions of Harpoon are also included! Harpoon - Ultimate Edition is the most powerful and complete modern naval warfare simulation on the market and a must have for any Harpoon fan!
erichswafford

Jamming symbol?

Post by erichswafford »

Could someone post a screen shot of a unit with the jamming symbol? The X (which symbolizes being jammed) is fairly clear, but I'm not sure if what I'm looking at is the 'Q' symbol for being the Jammer - or maybe it's something else.

It looks like a single pixel with another pixel to the lower right - *could* be a Q I guess!

Also, I'm wondering how submerged subs (at deep depth, no less) can be "jammed" - because I see my subs with that little X in the upper right corner. Or does it symbolize something different for subs?

By the way, I'm using 3.6.3 for this particular example.
"It is right to learn, even from the enemy."
- Ovid
uncleharpoon

RE: Jamming symbol?

Post by uncleharpoon »

Hi

Being the bean counter of the bunch, you should take the following with a grain of salt:

The subs are being shown as out of comms....

Return to “Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition”