Need download to 1108p8

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

BossGnome

Need download to 1108p8

Post by BossGnome »

Hi,

I just got an e-mail from my opponent stating that he, as the Japanese, had updated at 1108p8, and had done the latest turn with this patch. So, I go on the forums this morning, and find that 1108p8 no longer exists; it is now 1108p9... What do I do? I have a turn here which can only be opened with 1108p8, and I can't download that version! Is there any way to put up some downloads for older versions of WITPAE?
"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
-Gen. Joffre, before the battle of the Marne
michaelm75au

RE: Need download to 1108p8

Post by michaelm75au »

You just missed it. I had only just updated the installer to p9.

You could ask him to email the installer to you.
Michael
BossGnome

RE: Need download to 1108p8

Post by BossGnome »

Yeah I know; you updated the file as I was on the forums! The problem of course, is that the installer is rather big; is there no way to post it as an attachment on the forums? It would help out a lot... 

Hi; rechecked, and it is only 4 some megs probably; sendable, but if its not too hard for you a post of p8 here would still really help me out.
"Hard pressed on my right; my left is in retreat. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking."
-Gen. Joffre, before the battle of the Marne

Return to “Tech Support”