Is Atg development bascially done with ?

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

rome87

Is Atg development bascially done with ?

Post by rome87 »

I take it there wont be any more significant patches for atg other than the possible small quick fix patch so does that mean we have to wait for at2 before any chance of the improvements that were suggested many times in these forums to be added to the core game ?
Vic

RE: Is Atg development bascially done with ?

Post by Vic »

At the moment I am working quite hard on DC2 and releasing only bug patches for ATG... though i think i'll add in a few new features and maybe a new SFType with those patches. Don't expect anything major from this point on though.

Best regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
82ndtrooper

RE: Is Atg development bascially done with ?

Post by 82ndtrooper »

Hi

Well I can say from my experience with AT, that while Vic may be done with any major changes, the awesome Modders we have here are just getting started. I expect new scenarios to start showing up in a few months and each and every one will be like opening up a brand new game. This is what happened with AT and right up until the day ATG was released we had new scenarios to try out and explore.

No my friend, this is not the end of new things for ATG in fact it is only the beginning.

/salute
82nd
HHC 302nd Engineer Battalion
82nd Airborne Division
Honorably Discharged Jul/80

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”