Thanks for the developers

This revised and updated turn-based grand strategy game from the team at AGEOD brings players back to World War I, including both the Eastern and Western fronts and over 4 campaigns and 10 scenarios. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, players will confront the epic gauntlet of military and political challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha.
jadam12

Thanks for the developers

Post by jadam12 »

Hi,

I've just bought this game from Gamersgate where there is a sale of it. I like such style games and I hope I'll find my money well spent.

I was reading the manual and found that in case of technical issues one can just drop an email to directly the developers, also the manual looks really quality.

I just wanted to thank the developers that for me it seems (I hope I see it well) that in this greedy world they can remain fair and sincere towards their customers and they not just want to take as much money as fast and with as little work as possible. I hope they'll find more energy to keep up this really good mentality and don't loose hope even in case of difficulties.

So just thank you,
Adam.
jadam12

RE: Thanks for the developers

Post by jadam12 »

Btw, I started up the game and it is incredibly slow, especially on scrolling.
Single core mode does not work (maybe because I have XP), my computer is quite good: quad core 3.2ghz phenom, 4gb ram, 1gb video ram gfx card, etc.

I tried locking full screen in the configuration, but it could not even start the game, and i have 1.08l installed.
I also set lower the mouse sensitivity but not much success, what could I do?

Adam.
jadam12

Post by jadam12 »

I found the solution: my motherboards integrated gfx chip was not disabled, this causes the extreme slowdown. Now that I disabled it I get 70+ fps with vertical synch turned off.

Adam.
Tarsyk

Post by Tarsyk »

Hi!

Make sure to drop by the official forums, there is a brand-new beta patch which fixes most (hopefully all) of the lingering bugs we knew about, including the relative passivity of the AI in the army-by-army mode (so now the AI gives the same good performance in all modes).
Plus, it introduces a PBEM mode!

Return to “World War One Gold”