REQ: Beta testers for map pack

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

Mannock

REQ: Beta testers for map pack

Post by Mannock »

I have created a map pack (5 maps) for the grand campaign of Panzer Corps. It's five recreated maps from the original Panzer Generals, which weren't included in Panzer Corps. I felt those five maps were lacking and I think it will make the grand campaign a bit more "meaty".

I have tested it myself but I feel I need some beta testers to check that everything is working as it should. So anyone interested in this, feel free to pm me for details.

Thanks!
Always from below, seldom on the same level and never from above. - Mannock revised.
Mannock

RE: REQ: Beta testers for map pack

Post by Mannock »

Well, since no one seems interested in doing a beta test for this I guess I just have to release it. :)

Anyways, does anyone have a suggestion where the best place is to upload the zip-file? I've never done anything like this before.
Always from below, seldom on the same level and never from above. - Mannock revised.
Dragoon.

RE: REQ: Beta testers for map pack

Post by Dragoon. »

ORIGINAL: Mannock

Well, since no one seems interested in doing a beta test for this I guess I just have to release it. :)

Anyways, does anyone have a suggestion where the best place is to upload the zip-file? I've never done anything like this before.

Consider re-posting at the Slitherine forums
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/
There is so much more activity over there. I'm sure you find beta tester in no time there. :)

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”