Sequence of Play

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

janbak

Sequence of Play

Post by janbak »

WitP is a monster game, in each turn there a lot of infos and data to analyze and a lot of things to do.
I suppose the most veteran players have developed a Sequence of Play to be sure do not forget nothing
Could you give me some example of your Sequences of Play?
I think it could be a useful rule of thumb for noobs like me, my wish is to have a sort of checklist to follow
Thx
herwin

RE: Sequence of Play

Post by herwin »

I first check the arrivals and then the completed engineering tasks. After that I start in the Indian Ocean, and check in order: DEI, Philippines, China, Burma, India, western off-board ports, Australia, Coral Sea and environs, NZ, eastern off-board ports, California, Northern Pacitic, and Hawaii. On administrative turns (28th of the month), I check every air unit, LCU, ship, and taskforce.
Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

Return to “The War Room”