Air frame production

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Arigoth

Air frame production

Post by Arigoth »

Let's say "a friend" accidentally was producing to many air frames (WAAY to many) and not enough engines. (The poor sot). What would happen to those air frames he was producing? I am asking for him because he is embarrassed to say that this problem has been going on for months.
PaxMondo

RE: Air frame production

Post by PaxMondo »

The won't build ... you must have requisite engines to produce a plane.  So, he has excess frame capacity, which only wastes the supplies that were used to "grow" the factory to that size.
Pax
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

You should always expand the engine factories first taking into account which engines will be needed for twin engine planes as those will need double the enignes (obviously). Monitor your engine pools over time and ALWAYS make sure that the trend for the pools is either flat or increasing. As the pools increase, then build up the airframe ones.
Arigoth

Post by Arigoth »

Thats what I tried to tell him. He never listens. I will pass on to him the collective wisdom of the forums.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”