PT's and Midget subs

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Bradley7735

PT's and Midget subs

Post by Bradley7735 »

I thought I read in the manual or on this forum that destroyed PT's and midget subs do not come back into the queue. Barges and landing craft do respawn if destroyed, but PT's and midget subs are gone forever once sunk.

Can anyone confirm if I am correct or wrong?

Thanks, Brad
The older I get, the better I was.
Atilla60

RE: PT's and Midget subs

Post by Atilla60 »

Hi Brad
When a PT/midget is sunk that specific vessel is gone forever, but you can purchase a replacement (convert supplies). Only limit is the fixed number of on-map units allowed at a time.
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
-Sir Winston Churchill-
pmelheck1

RE: PT's and Midget subs

Post by pmelheck1 »

There is not an unlimited capability to create PT's however.  There is a pool of available units to make from supply.  When those are gone you have to wait for more to go into the pool.  If you go to ship availability it will show how many are in the pool and can be created.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”