Europe Aflame

Norm Koger's The Operational Art of War III is the next game in the award-winning Operational Art of War game series. TOAW3 is updated and enhanced version of the TOAW: Century of Warfare game series. TOAW3 is a turn based game covering operational warfare from 1850-2015. Game scale is from 2.5km to 50km and half day to full week turns. TOAW3 scenarios have been designed by over 70 designers and included over 130 scenarios. TOAW3 comes complete with a full game editor.

Moderators: JAMiAM, ralphtricky

dthen01

Europe Aflame

Post by dthen01 »

Can German forces pass through and attack from Italy if Italy is still officially not at war? I cannot find anything in the extended scenario summary. Thanks in advance for any help on this.
1_Lzard

RE: Europe Aflame

Post by 1_Lzard »

I wouldn't think so, Italy being 'neutral'.........(from the readme: 'Play as if an exclusion zone covers non-participating countries until they join either side...')

You might try reading the "Europe Aflame" threads over at http://forums.gamesquad.com/forumdisplay.php?10-The-Operational-Art-of-War ....

Mark Steven's tends to post over there oftenish, eh?
"I have the brain of a Genius, and the heart of a Little Child. I keep them in a jar under my bed!"
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

I was wondering the same thing but regarding French troops moving through Belgium and attacking Germany while Poland is being attacked?
secadegas

Post by secadegas »

ORIGINAL: demjansk

I was wondering the same thing but regarding French troops moving through Belgium and attacking Germany while Poland is being attacked?

(from the readme: 'Play as if an exclusion zone covers non-participating countries until they join either side...')

And check the TO available

Return to “Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III”