Next Decisive Campaign Update

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

WilliePete

Next Decisive Campaign Update

Post by WilliePete »

Hello Vic,

A lot of us are patiently waiting to hear some news about the next game in the series. Can you update us on what to expect?

Thank!

WP
- They That Sow The Wind, Shall Reap The Whirlwind -
critter

RE: Next Decisive Campaign Update

Post by critter »

We'll settle for some on Rocketmans update list.
What do you mean we're out of amunition???
Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

Welll, i allways want a game covering Berlin race (i allways see this title ass the golden end on PzC serie for example) because very few games cover this and of course, as extra scenario for this title WWIII, after defeat Germany soviets continue their advance and try to conquest all Germany and invade some french wifes but west allies do a pact with the devil and we can see german formations teaching west allies what is the true war, of course Patton dont need learn nothing and Monty can do te for all armies hehehe [8|]

But i think that is more possible a title covering start or middle war on east front before... Kursk for example question now is if Vic are going to follow a timeline on games of DC serie or he prefer cover particular periods but i think that first part of the war on east is better on resources, Berlin has very variable OOBs and he need implement some type of OOB customization on battle for players.

Alan Sharif

Post by Alan Sharif »

I would like to see the Balkans simulated at this scale. From the Italian adventure right up to Crete. Also, how about the Campaigns in Malaysia and Burma?
A Sharif
WilliePete

Post by WilliePete »

Vic, pretty please, with sugar on it?
Keunert

Post by Keunert »

yes please! i have to plan ahead.
WilliePete

Post by WilliePete »

Please give us an update!
Hexagon

Post by Hexagon »

Yea, we want hype, tons of it best thing for a little boy only spam has more nutrients for our bones [:D]

We want it and we want it yesterday!!! information or

Now more serious... i am intriged by the campaign that Vic decide cover... maybe we can see hexes with snow??? or maybe brown rasputina??? other thing is the add of new features, please add highlight formations

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”