Corrupted Supply Status Screens

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

bdtj1815

Corrupted Supply Status Screens

Post by bdtj1815 »

Turn 5 of a pbem GC41-45 game and getting horribly corrupted supply status screens with all my German units, divisions and HQs. Screenshot attached. Sorry if I have missed this being reported before. Sorry if a bit blurred but I think it is possible to see the problem.

Attachments
supply.jpg
supply.jpg (83.11 KiB) Viewed 88 times
bdtj1815

RE: Corrupted Supply Status Screens

Post by bdtj1815 »

Sorry to de-rail my own thread but I have also noticed that Rumanian support units are apparently German.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Looks very bad, indeed. Was it ok last turn? Is it shown like that for other units? Can you attach a save please? Thanks
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development
bdtj1815

Post by bdtj1815 »

Here is the last turn save. You will be able to see which units are affected but it seems to be only German Army units. I played my turn through and no unusual results seemed to occur. With such a complex game system though it is difficult to know. The password is 1815.
Attachments
turn.zip
(2.44 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

It seems that supply info is heavily corrupted. I've run a couple of turns and didn't see any anomalies.

Could you check if the save you got from your PBEM opponent was corrupted, i.e. before doing any move. If yes, can you ask if he has a save prior pressing end turn? Thanks.

Attachments
SupCorrupt.jpg
SupCorrupt.jpg (390.94 KiB) Viewed 86 times
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Return to “Tech Support”