Is there anyway to change the music?

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Commanderski

Is there anyway to change the music?

Post by Commanderski »

I think a rendition of Panzerlied would be a good intro music theme....[:)] I looked through the files but can't locate it or maybe I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. Is there anyway to change it? If so where is it?
morganbj

RE: Is there anyway to change the music?

Post by morganbj »

Look in ...\Panzer Command Ostfront\Media\Sounds
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
Stridor

Post by Stridor »

ORIGINAL: Commanderski

I think a rendition of Panzerlied would be a good intro music theme....[:)] I looked through the files but can't locate it or maybe I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. Is there anyway to change it? If so where is it?

The game had nice Panzerlied and Holy War renditions for the german and russian loading screens respectively but they were remove by Mr Rutins before release. I am sure if you ask the team they can give you copies of these intros to reinstall back in.

S.
sztartur2

Post by sztartur2 »

Put them as a mod in the respective forum maybe? :)
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.", Sun Tzu

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”