WaW ATG version

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

rjh1971

WaW ATG version

Post by rjh1971 »

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong , I have just played the Indochina card with the Japs and when I go to set the production for Hanoi I can't select supply the button is missing, it's ok with Hanoi.
Is there anything I'm missing? I selected IJN HQ as destination for the production.
Thanks.

Attachments
Saigon.jpg
Saigon.jpg (354.86 KiB) Viewed 22 times
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
ernieschwitz

RE: WaW ATG version

Post by ernieschwitz »

Had something similar happen to me, when i played WaW ATG. When taking over the DEI as allies. I wrote to Tweber and he told me not to worry about it, and that they would produce normally at the start of next turn... and he was right!
Creator of High Quality Scenarios for:
  • Advanced Tactics Gold
    DC: Warsaw to Paris
    DC: Community Project.
Try this Global WW2 Scenario: https://www.vrdesigns.net/scenario.php?nr=280
rjh1971

RE: WaW ATG version

Post by rjh1971 »

Thanks Ernie, will keep an eye on it next turn.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”