Imperial admiral required for Treespider's mod

Post here to meet players for PBEM games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Elladan

Imperial admiral required for Treespider's mod

Post by Elladan »

Been playing WitP since 2005, got AE on release but somehow haven't managed to actually play the beast yet. That has to change so I'm on the look for a competent Japanese player to take the Imperial side in the excellent Treespider's mod game. I'm definitely not the top-league player but I flatten myself thinking I'm good enough to execute a decent operation now and then so I'm looking for a challenging game. Nothing tastes better than a hardly won victory :)
As far as the general play style I'm rather conservative and historically inclined player but not dogmatic - I'm not going to think too much whether any particular move was completely realistic or not so much. House rules to be discussed although I'm not a huge fan of them. Any other settings to be discussed as well.
To any takers, please be aware I have real-life and 2 small kids - the free time for games is rather limited and the standard pace of 1 turn/day might not be feasible. I will try my best to process turns as soon as possible and I'm definitely willing to stick to the end, no matter what difficulties come across.
Elladan

RE: Imperial admiral required for Treespider's mod

Post by Elladan »

Bump. Any takers?

Return to “Opponents Wanted”