Good News!

Can the Blitzkrieg be stopped? Across the Dnepr: Second Edition revisits a classic on a new system. Created from the ground up as an expansion for SSG’s latest acclaimed game engine, Kharkov: Disaster on the Donets, the Second Edition of Across the Dnepr includes Areas of Operations, the latest AI programming and multiple Mystery Variants to keep gamers guessing. Also includes 3 free scenarios in addition to the Across the Dnepr mega-scenario: Operation Husky, Operation Konrad and Kirovograd
emcgman

Good News!

Post by emcgman »

Hey,I just purchased Across The Dnepr, 2nd edition. I have been dreaming about owning this game since it was announced.

Yes, it cost a few bucks more than what I'd like, but I consider it, along with the other games in the series as the coolest wargames available.

Anyway, I am totally happy I now have this game and am looking forward to many hours of stellar gameplay.

Plus, I wanted to give this forum some recent activity! lol

Has anyone else purchased ATD 2 recently?

sth1119

RE: Good News!

Post by sth1119 »

any feedback on this product? with the holiday sale i am considering purchase.
jjdenver

RE: Good News!

Post by jjdenver »

I don't check this forum often, but the game is very good if this is your cup of tea (operational level, turn based). Very good.

It's also great for PBEM play and the AI is not too bad as far as AI's go. No AI really gets my full respect but this one is among the better AI's.

If you buy and like it head over to SSG's run5 forums and look through the forums to find the Husky (Sicily) and Stalingrad scenarios made for this game as well. Stalingrad is very tense in PBEM.
AARS:
CEAW-BJR Mod 2009:
tm.asp?m=2101447
AT-WW1:
tm.asp?m=1705427
AT-GPW:
tm.asp?m=1649732

Return to “Across the Dnepr - Second Edition”