THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

USSAmerica

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by USSAmerica »

Yay, it's movie time.  
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

He's apparently immune to Matrix bans. Unfortunately

Stop your crying Mynok. I asked you nicely and gave you 24 hours to remove your insulting posts. I offered you today to remove your post and I´d remove my return insults.

This is the way you wanted it so this is the way you get it.

¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
jeffk3510

Post by jeffk3510 »

ORIGINAL: Ike99
Mynok: Ignore the creep. I hope he shows up at my door someday because I have a bullet slated for his noggin. This world would be greatly improved with one less of his type.

I have no interest in showing up at your door. I have an interest in you not throwing insults at me across a forum. I can tell you, I wouldn´t let you do it to me from across a table mate.

Most of us wouldn't. Glad that is out in the clear now...wew...
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Dez caught it
scott64

Post by scott64 »

One more day of work until vacation. [X(][:'(]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me

Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
USSAmerica

Post by USSAmerica »

There's a seriously old school name browsing in the War Room...... Luskan!  [8D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
AW1Steve

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Ike99

ORIGINAL: Mynok
I will neither expunge any prior posts, nor contribute any more. I have green buttoned this trollop and hope the Thread will be subsequently free of it's drivel.

And like I said. Go fvck your mother.

I've been away from the Thread a while , then I come back and see this. Let me ask you this Ike......Exactly what would you say if I suggested you do the same to yours? No so cute , eh? Think before you post crap like that. You didn't make any friends or supporters (that you may have with your previous posts). But you are very likely to have a made a few enemies. [:(]
Ike99

Post by Ike99 »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

I've been away from the Thread a while , then I come back and see this. Let me ask you this Ike......Exactly what would you say if I suggested you do the same to yours? No so cute , eh? Think before you post crap like that. You didn't make any friends or supporters (that you may have with your previous posts). But you are very likely to have a made a few enemies. [:(]

AW1Steve. As best as I can remember I have never spoken to Mynok. Not once. I simply asked a open forum question and he responded with,
¨You couldn't find your arse if someone chained your tongue to it. Why are you surprised?¨

I think we both recognize this as an insult yes? So to begin with I would never be posting such a comment to someone I´ve never had any contact with. This seems strange to me. But this is him.

Fine.

I came to ¨THE THREAD¨ yesterday and asked him nicely to remove his insult. He responded by giving me another insult. A person I have never had a contact with. I asked him once again to remove his insults politely. He ignored me.

Now, maybe it is important for him to look ¨cool¨ in front of his friends here. I don´t know. Perhaps he didn´t want to look silly by removing his insults for me. I asked a person here to PM him and ask Mynok politely to remove his insults. This was ignored too as you can see. I have repeatedly attempted to be civil with him.

He did not want this.
Mynok: I will neither expunge any prior posts,

He wanted to insult me and walk away for whatever the reason. I don´t know. Well, this is good with me too. Perhaps you can convince him to agree we both clean our post. I don´t see who is to benefit here. That´s all I can say AW1Steve. I hope I am clear.
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
Grollub

Post by Grollub »

Good morning friends.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
Apollo11

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Apollo11

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Nice!

I have Pioneer plasma... shame that they exited the TV business...

Leo "Apollo11"

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

The thing in the picture below says it's so. Doing all those short passes is a good way of dislocating and luring up the opponents midfield, and then find a player between the midfield and defense line for a good scoring chance. Personally, I love seeing this being done ... over and over again.

I'm not saying that it isn't an effective way, but I fail to see why everyone seems to fawn over Barca and their 'trademark' football as the commentators phrased it last night. Sure, it's one way but why is there an insistence from the media that it's the way? Lets face it, they almost ballsed up against Arsenal, a team who frequently self implode. Perhaps I'm just jealous that my local team barely knew what the ball was, let alone how to pass it? [:D]

It probably doesn't help my opinion that I saw the Madrid/Barca semi-final. That was a terrible, terrible game and hasn't done anything to improve my opinion of either team.
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
Grollub

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: Dixie

The thing in the picture below says it's so. Doing all those short passes is a good way of dislocating and luring up the opponents midfield, and then find a player between the midfield and defense line for a good scoring chance. Personally, I love seeing this being done ... over and over again.

I'm not saying that it isn't an effective way, but I fail to see why everyone seems to fawn over Barca and their 'trademark' football as the commentators phrased it last night. Sure, it's one way but why is there an insistence from the media that it's the way? Lets face it, they almost ballsed up against Arsenal, a team who frequently self implode. Perhaps I'm just jealous that my local team barely knew what the ball was, let alone how to pass it? [:D]

It probably doesn't help my opinion that I saw the Madrid/Barca semi-final. That was a terrible, terrible game and hasn't done anything to improve my opinion of either team.
Oh, I could agree with you there - the semi vs Real was a shame and a exhibit on primadonna behavior. The way to play? Doubtful - it demands so much on having the right kind of players. With Xavi, Iniesta & Messi it works and is beautiful to look at ... any other team with less than X gazillion pounds to buy players with - hardly.

ETA; In short i can agree with you on that point as well ... and my favorite Swedish team have roughly the same passing qualities as your fav team, maybe that's why I like to see Barca play [:D]
sprior

Post by sprior »

Good moaning. Off on hols tomorrow.
"Grown ups are what's left when skool is finished."
"History started badly and hav been geting steadily worse."
- Nigel Molesworth.

Grollub

Post by Grollub »

"hols" ?
sprior

Post by sprior »

holiday
- Nigel Molesworth.

Grollub

Post by Grollub »

Ah, I see. [:)]
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

ORIGINAL: sprior

Good moaning. Off on hols tomorrow.

Where to? Skegvegas? Mablethorpe? Blackpool? Or even Flamingo Land? [:D]
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig
sprior

Post by sprior »

Norfumberland innit. Vere's this castle fing wher dey made dose Arry wotsisname films. Dat's where.
- Nigel Molesworth.

Grollub

Post by Grollub »

Hmm ... I actually understood that. Not entirely up to http://www.donyougorouninrountorero.com/ level yet, brother. [;)]
Dixie

Post by Dixie »

ETA; In short i can agree with you on that point as well ... and my favorite Swedish team have roughly the same passing qualities as fav team, maybe that's why I like to see Barca play [:D]

Who are your favourite Swedish team?
[center]Image

Bigger boys stole my sig

Return to “The War Room”