two dumb questions

The team behind the award-winning game Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive early days of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris is the first in an innovative series of operational World War II wargames that also include a strategic element. The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris simulates Germany’s military successes in Poland and France in 1939 and 1940 (including also a hypothetical “Sea Lion” invasion of Great Britain).

Moderator: Vic

leftydad

two dumb questions

Post by leftydad »

Here are two dumb questions, and honestly I've search the game manual.

1. What does the big white number on each unit mean (the number beneath the unit icon)?
2. When preparing an attack, is there any way to see/judge the odds?
James
Vic

RE: two dumb questions

Post by Vic »

Hi James,

1. The strength of the unit... also if multiplied by x100 it gives an approx. about how many soldiers are present in total.

2. nope... you have to develop a feeling for this.

best regards,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
gravyface_

RE: two dumb questions

Post by gravyface_ »

I noticed this "big number" changes according to the zone level. i.e. my Leib regiment at full zoom says "92" but at the mid-level zoom says "72". Why the discrepancy?

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris”