Hi all

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

ergie

Hi all

Post by ergie »

Just a post to say hello, as I'm new; after some extensive reading in the forums and video reviews in youtube I've just buyed the game+expansion. I thought: "its a game I can't miss." I have been waiting for a valuable 4x game for year and this one looks like its the game type I like. Complex and deep. I hope I can enjoy it as much as you all do. Regards!

Btw, It has been hard to find info about this game from Spain, even that it existed; more promo could be a healthy move, really.
Data

RE: Hi all

Post by Data »

Glad to have you on board, ergie, welcome to the forum.
Now that you've been infected maybe you can spread it to your countrymen  [:)]
...Igniting stellar cores....Recharging reactors...Recalibrating hyperdrives....
ergie

Post by ergie »

Thanks for the welcome. I've almost convinced 2 HOI fanatics... he must see this game
princej

Post by princej »

Welcome to the forum.
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

Welcome about Ergie!
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”