OT: Gods of the Copybook Headings

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

herwin

OT: Gods of the Copybook Headings

Post by herwin »

See this link. I have a friend who spends a lot of time in the Persian Gulf and likes to play eastern front games. We decided to each purchase a copy of WitE so we could do some PBEM. This has led me to watch the WitE forum, and it reminds me of the activity here. The usual problems, but worth working through because there is obviously a great game hidden in the current release. So when we grumble, we need to remember there are limitations on what we can get and that it is worth living with them to be able to play a great game.
Harry Erwin
"For a number to make sense in the game, someone has to calibrate it and program code. There are too many significant numbers that behave non-linearly to expect that. It's just a game. Enjoy it." herwin@btinternet.com

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”