ETO II MOD

From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations.
Nadoe88

ETO II MOD

Post by Nadoe88 »

I have a PBEM game going with the ETO II Mod and the game at v1.81. It is turn 28 (1 Mar 1940) and Germany has just declared war on Luxembourg, Belgium and Holland. Normally as Player 1 at the end of the German turn I would be passed to the Finland screen but at the moment when I 'End Turn' the file asks me to pass the file to the player playing Finland. When I try to load the scenario the game stats that I have already played this PBEM file and the next player is not permitted to open the file as it tells him its not his turn.

We are at a standstill?
edelweiss75

RE: ETO II MOD

Post by edelweiss75 »

Finland is not aligned with axis yet and act as independant nation, u must save turn to play Finland after germany.I assume that Finland his at least over 50% mark in the diplo screen.

Nadoe88

RE: ETO II MOD

Post by Nadoe88 »

According to the ETO II rules Finland is an Axis partner and is at war with France and England etc. Why has it changed when I declared war on the low countries?

Return to “WW2: Time of Wrath”