Own PC Kharkov/Install PC Ostfront Question

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

Eagle Strike

Own PC Kharkov/Install PC Ostfront Question

Post by Eagle Strike »

Gentlemen:

As the title indicates I own the PzC Kharkov game and I'm patiently waiting for the release of PzC Ostfront.

Before the release of PzC Ostfront... when this message boarding will be exploding with messages... I wanted to find out something first.

After downloading PzC Ostfront will I have to uninstall PzC Kharkov first before I install PzC Ostfront? Thx for your help and/or comments.
Thx,
Eagle Strike (aka Reddog)
junk2drive

RE: Own PC Kharkov/Install PC Ostfront Question

Post by junk2drive »

I have OWS, K, PCO and the demo all installed. YMMV

Unlike the OWS needs to be installed before K to unlock the winter items in K, this one won't need K but it won't hurt if it is there.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”