OT - They got Osama

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

ChickenOfTheSea

RE: OT - They got Osama

Post by ChickenOfTheSea »

That just might be an old "friend" of yours Steve. Don't get worked over trollers. We want you on the forum.

Now here is a really important issue with deep philosophical undertones.
I'm sure Chuck Norris could pull my head off, but can he pull his own head off?
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. - Manfred Eigen
Nemo121

Post by Nemo121 »

AW1Steve,

As to your reasoning.... No, if they ban you they won't HAVE to ban him. Sure he's trolling but others have posted more vicious personal attacks here over the past week or two and gotten away with it so it is clear there is a breakdown in even-handed moderation of the forum. I'd point out that jwilkerson, the moderator of this forum, hasn't logged on since mid-March. As such we don't have a moderator currently unless one appeals to Matrix Staff. So, if you are relying on moderation you may be left waiting.

One other piece of datum for you. Even if he does get thrown off he'll just sign on again with a different IP. That's what trolls do.

But, if it is your decision to pursue a sub-optimal path which won't achieve what you seek to achieve then I'll leave you to it.

The one thing I WILL insist on, though, is that you correct the EXTREME LACK of Chuck Norris in your initial post. C'mon, tell us something about Chuck ! [:D]

P.s. And I second ChickenOfTheSea... He isn't worth it. The ultimate revenge against people like that is showing that you're better than them.
John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.
Nemo121

Post by Nemo121 »

ChickenOfTheSea,

Not only could he pull his own head off but he'd beat you to death with it, leave it as a calling card and spontaneously grow a new one in time for the photo op to celebrate yet another successful mission.

P.s. When I re-read that it sounds quite threatening actually. I use YOU as the generic plural, not you specifically. I hope Chuck Norris never beats you to death with his own ripped off head... It might be a strange wish but it is, at least, heartfelt [:D]
John Dillworth: "I had GreyJoy check my spelling and he said it was fine."
Well, that's that settled then.
USS Henrico

Post by USS Henrico »

Agreed. He's not worth it.
April 2, 1945. The USS Henrico, supporting the invasion of Okinawa, is struck by a Francis operating as a Kamikaze, killing 51. Among the wounded was the father of this poster.
ChickenOfTheSea

ORIGINAL: Nemo121

ChickenOfTheSea,

Not only could he pull his own head off but he'd beat you to death with it, leave it as a calling card and spontaneously grow a new one in time for the photo op to celebrate yet another successful mission.

P.s. When I re-read that it sounds quite threatening actually. I use YOU as the generic plural, not you specifically. I hope Chuck Norris never beats you to death with his own ripped off head... It might be a strange wish but it is, at least, heartfelt [:D]

Thanks for the strange wish. We Chickens have to worry about getting our heads pulled off every day, but I never considered the possibility that Chuck Norris might beat me to death with his own head. I hope he isn't lurking on this forum or you might have given him ideas.
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice, there is. - Manfred Eigen
DivePac88

Post by DivePac88 »

Guy's... Please don't react to this poor sad little troll, that calls himself 5thGuardsTankArmy. It's the only way he can get any interaction on this forum, because he as no clue at all how the game works. Just green button him, as he says nothing that is of any worth to us. [:)]
When you see the Southern Cross, For the first time
You understand now, Why you came this way
LST Express

Post by LST Express »

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Chuck Norris jumps out, pulls off his own head and beats you to death with it.
LST Express

Post by LST Express »

I never take trolls seriously, but Chuck Norris? I pity the fool that doesn't take that bad boy seriously. [:D]
5thGuardsTankArmy

Post by 5thGuardsTankArmy »

ORIGINAL: 5thGuardsTankArmy

Regarding the Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden case.

1) Was it legal to go into another soverign country and conduct an armed attack without getting permission from that soverign country first?

2) Is it legal to execute criminals without the due process of the law?

I have no sympathies with Bin Laden and his gang, but on the other hand I have no what so ever sympathies with the 9/11 victims or their families either. They both have something in common, they are probably both religious, ignorant and casualties of war.

(And to you "I love hero best in the world US hallelluja folks, just bring it on.. I won't check this thread any more as I'm leaving now for vaccation - Bye).

I Second that. And for what it is worth, It is my honest opinion. If you see it more objectivelly I think most of you would agree with me. (Mabye not the people with all this relligius ideas living over there in 'Land of the Ignorant' but I think most others in the world will.
5thGuardsTankArmy

Al-Queda took it upon themselfs to say No! to Financial Imperialism, I seriuslly don't see the problem. It's not like Civilien targets are not legit.. just ask General Curtis LeMay !!
5thGuardsTankArmy

ORIGINAL: witpqs

Here is a pretty definitive essay on the legality of the OBL strike (written by a law professor):

http://volokh.com/2011/05/06/un-special-rapporteurs-demand-information-to-justify-obl-killing-and-what-holder-should-have-said-and-koh-should-say/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+volokh%2Fmainfeed+%28The+Volokh+Conspiracy%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

It includes this summary:
So, to say what the US Attorney General should have said : It is
  • okay to enter a country that is “unable or unwilling,”
  • okay to use lethal force,
  • okay to attack without warning,
  • okay to attack an unarmed, unthreatening, but still lawful target,
  • okay to attack without inviting surrender,
  • okay to press the attack with lethal force and without pause, the exception being if the target were to succeed in completing the act of surrender — which, in this case, is likely to be never, because there will not be enough time, and
  • okay not to give the target time to make an attempt at surrender, even if inclined or even attempting, by pausing or slowing the attack.

Note that he also talks about "completion" of a surrender and how that is different than someone merely being unarmed or throwing up their hands or waving a white flag.

Yes, this is the US enterpetation. NOT the Opinion of the World however.
This is because the UN has made it crystal clare, that there are no such thing as "war on Terror". Terrorism is by International law considered criminal activery, not an act of war. This means shooting a unarmed individual, on forigen soil is by Pakestani law considered Murder. and by international law considered "Act of Agression" and "Supression of Civil and Human Rights and a serius thret to a individuals freedom"

It basically makes the entire rapport useless as it is made under the "US Point of Wiev" and thus has no mirit or value when looking on the facts from the perspective used by the United Nations or Rome Statue of International Criminals Court.

Your Nation just murdered a criminal on forigen soil, I hope you are proud. I am actually happy you did it because it is making it evan more clare what you are capable of doing, and it is showing the world what kind of a thret you actually are to the world society. I hope it gives Al-Queda a serius boost in manpower and contributers! I am actually Neutral in the conflict between you and them, but after your last stunt here I am actually starting to lean in favour of them, I look forward to see their next move...

USSAmerica

Post by USSAmerica »

<crap flushed>

(And to you "I love hero best in the world US hallelluja folks, just bring it on.. I won't check this thread any more as I'm leaving now for vaccation - Bye).

<all the turds didn't go down with the first flush>

I see your pathetic, disgusting words are still not worth the electrons they are consuming to exist. Everything you write can be judged by the honesty of your statement above that you won't check this thread anymore. [8|]

And you are still a piece of shit!
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
5thGuardsTankArmy

ORIGINAL: USS America

<crap flushed>

<all the turds didn't go down with the first flush>

I see your pathetic, disgusting words are still not worth the electrons they are consuming to exist. Everything you write can be judged by the honesty of your statement above that you won't check this thread anymore. [8|]

And you are still a piece of shit!

If only those two planes would have hit the Cooling Towers of India Point Nuclear Center instead..
(I look forward to JEW and Terminus will come online..)

Good Night Kid's.
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

I've flipped the green button to a red button for 5thGuardsTankArmy so I don't have to receive his PMs nor read his nonsense.
Sredni

Post by Sredni »

aww, what's a valid reason for reporting someone anyways? I tried to report 5th guard and the field for reason went pink and wouldn't let me proceed because apparently trolling isn't a valid reason?

Anyways meh, the green button is your friend. 5th guard is quite obviously trolling and should be banned. Those of you feeding this troll should get temporary bans as well.
USSAmerica

Post by USSAmerica »

Japan/5th PoS has been banned....for life....and spends his days creating new userid's and routing his connections to avoid the IP tracing. &nbsp;
Mike

ChickenOfTheSea

Since the new troll refers to JWE as JEW it is pretty clear that our old friend "JAPAN" is back despite a lifetime ban.

Mods please lock this up. Nothing good can happen here from this point on. And don't go after those that reacted to a troll that is already under a lifetime ban. If you do that , he wins and the AE forum loses.
LST Express

Post by LST Express »

I've enjoyed the CN&nbsp;jokes but this thread outlived it's usefulness long ago. Somebody in the control room should probably turn of the juice.
USSAmerica

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: ChickenOfTheSea

Since the new troll refers to JWE as JEW it is pretty clear that our old friend "JAPAN" is back despite a lifetime ban.

I caught that one, too. [8|]
Mike

Mac67

Post by Mac67 »

I have no sympathies with Bin Laden and his gang, but on the other hand I have no what so ever sympathies with the 9/11 victims or their families either. They both have something in common, they are probably both religious, ignorant and casualties of war.

Funny enough I won't have any sympathy for you if you die a long slow death from cancer of the anus. In fact I really hope it happen's sometime soon...
"If you are going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

ImageThe Rose and Crown, a forum for British Gentlemen

Return to “The War Room”