ATG feedback

Discuss and post your mods and scenarios here for others to download.

Moderator: Vic

danielfurniss

ATG feedback

Post by danielfurniss »

Hello all, i have been a fan of this series since AT WW2 and was pleased to see recently the gold update, which i now own. I'm tempted to try my hand at a mod and hope you are all making great scenarios for me to try ;P

Couple of comments for Vic / devs, which may or may not be useful
1. i'd like the supply to be tweaked a bit. You can easily 'cheat' where say you assign a cities production output to some distant HQ and all the goodies magically appear there w/o bothering with trucks/trains etc. I guess the current implementation simplifies things a lot but with all the methods available in game to move units and supply, which can be largely bypassed in this way is a bit of a shame.

2. I've seen other posts on this but i have to agree, something is needed to cut down the micromanagement on large maps to resupply tanks and rifles and wotnots about the place each round.

3. Some more official scenarios for Gold please :)

good work Victor, i hope to see more of your titles and with you every success.

Daniel
i was wondering what happened to the old sites match ladder/opponent finder but i guess it's done from here now. hope i can find someone to play against as this game rocks with player v's player

i really like the variety available and being able to mix and match units to the situation, nice one.

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”