unit prod and raw ore

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

jreid

unit prod and raw ore

Post by jreid »

Are units produced first or are resources (e.g. ore) collected first during the production phase?

Say I have 120 raw currently (in white in display at top of screen), -210 of raw usage in production (in red) and 100 raw being produced next turn (in green).

Will I be able to produce my 210 raw usage worth of production, since 120 current raw + 100 produced ore = 220 or will I not because I only currently have 120 raw and units are produced before the new 100 raw can be collected?

thanks
Frido1207

RE: unit prod and raw ore

Post by Frido1207 »

Production will only use already collected amount of resources (numbers displayed in white).
So in your example you can produce for 120 raw.
Josh

RE: unit prod and raw ore

Post by Josh »

TH is right, red = bad. Moreover, when red is displayed in the production window you will produce less than you ordered at the production facilities. You can check that out for yourself if you check a prod. center, check whatever you ordered to produce and see how much you actually are producing. When the number displayed is in red it's time to scale it down and change to things that don't need raw materials like PP or supply, or Inf.

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”