Recommend a Good Scenario for the Brits

The creators of WW2: Time of Wrath move to the Pacific theater with Storm over the Pacific. Depicting the epic conflict between Japan and the United States, players choose from 26 available countries with historically accurate orders of battle including land, sea and air units and leaders. Concentrate on directing one country or command several to lead an alliance of nations. Engage in battle over the vast Pacific with 16 unit types modelled with an intuitive supply system and more.
Flickjax

Recommend a Good Scenario for the Brits

Post by Flickjax »

Just bought this as i really enjoyed ToW, thought i'd play as Brits in China campaign thinking we would join war in Sept 39...nothing happened :(

So apart from the main campaign are there any others where the brits get to take part?
Max 86

RE: Recommend a Good Scenario for the Brits

Post by Max 86 »

I usually play the long campaign and usually play the US but have played enough now to take over all Allied factions but you can just choose whichever you want. The neat thing is you can adjust the difficulty for yours and each AI nation independently. This adds a little historical balance to the affair.
No problem Chief!
Anraz

RE: Recommend a Good Scenario for the Brits

Post by Anraz »

So apart from the main campaign are there any others where the brits get to take part?

Why not to pick the Australian scenario. That time they were part of British Commonwealth.

Return to “Storm over the Pacific”