Looking for novice Soviet CG41 opponent

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

jzardos

Looking for novice Soviet CG41 opponent

Post by jzardos »

Hello, new to forum and somewhat to game.

Experience so far:
- tutorial done : axis victory!
- started road to Leningrad, stopped half way to start campaign vs Soviet AI (losing, but learned a ton!)
- on turn 31 of 41-45 campaign vs normal Soviet AI. Thought was doing well (almost Leningrad-Smolensk-Kharkov-entry to Crimea), but blizzard has made me think twice. All my units are now devastated after 5 turns of this nasty weather.

Time Commitment:
- about 3-5 turns a week
- would like to play it till end, maybe that is 43
- so don't respond if you don't plan to play long game (could take months..)

Settings:
- FOW
- no FOW movement as it seems to take much longer to what are already time consuming turns for axis. If Soviet player wants FOW movement, that's fine with me.
- defaults for the rest of the settings (of course wouldn't turn down some 110s on axis settings )
- upgrade to v1.04 when it comes out

I want a challenge, but don't need to be embarrassed or suffer PTSWitED (Post Traumatic WitE Stress Disorder).

So I don't want to play a tester or expert player at least not yet. Hope that makes sense.

I still want to play axis, even though it seems they have little room for error in early game and blizzard might still make me crap my pants even with v1.04. Not sure what it is, but like playing axis when I have the choice. So let me know if your interested.

Can email me at jasonzardos@gmail.com
Aurelian

RE: Looking for novice Soviet CG41 opponent

Post by Aurelian »

I'm a novice Soviet, but I perfer full FOW.

PM your address and I send it.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”