Worried about "Your game is installed & up to date" message?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Slitherine

Joseph_Nevsky

Worried about "Your game is installed & up to date" message?

Post by Joseph_Nevsky »

Today I´ve bought the Add-on "Blitzkrieg France" for my Battlefield Academy and I´m not sure if everything went all right in the installation process [&:]
Let me explain (sorry for my English):

I bought "Battlefield Academy" in August 2010, and it was updated to 1.5.1 version.

Today, I bought "Blitzkrieg France" (together with another Matrix Games product) and when I execute the "BlitzkriegFrance_v3.exe" file (which I´ve downloaded today), the following message appears: "Your game is installed & up to date".

Now, I´m not sure if the Add-on is installed or not. Apparently it is not, but this message says the opposite.

I don´t know but maybe it was a mistake of mine, because I registered the Add-on first before I installing it, not sure... [&:]

I look forward to reading a solution for this...
Thank you very much for your help and best regards!
junk2drive

RE: Worried about "Your game is installed & up to date" message?

Post by junk2drive »

Start the game and look in campaigns. If you see BF listed, it worked.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Joseph_Nevsky

Post by Joseph_Nevsky »

Hey! It´s there!! [X(] Thank you junk2drive!

But, why had I downloaded the file "BlitzkriegFrance_v3.exe" if I have not to install it? It´s strange, isn´t it?

Well, anyway thanks again for your help!
junk2drive

Post by junk2drive »

Maybe you could help us out with Spanish?

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22102
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

If you are already up to date you dont really need to download the BF installer but we cant be sure when people purchase what version they are on so its a safety check to be sure you have it. The installer will then register your serial and unlock the BF content so you woudl either need to do this or manually enter your serial.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Return to “Tech Support”