please seperate ATG from AT

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

freeboy

please seperate ATG from AT

Post by freeboy »

can we split out AT and atg? these are two very different games and I just read an aar thinking it was gold...
It would GREATLY help those choosing to buy atgold to seperate ala ae vs witp.. thanks for hearing my humble request..
cheers
"Tanks forward"
Tac2i

RE: please seperate ATG from AT

Post by Tac2i »

I'm not sure this is a good idea. They aren't two "very" different games. In fact, built into ATG is AT Classic which can be used to play AT scenarios. I'm guessing once ATG is released, Matrix will discontinue selling AT:WWII.
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
freeboy

RE: please seperate ATG from AT

Post by freeboy »

well, for me, looking at the stuff from AT confused me till I realized, then there is the at folks who won't immediately upgrade.. I know... but seems easier to manage from and end user perspective..
I can see from the managing of a web forum though having it together is simpler..

"Tanks forward"

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”