New Price Reduction for Revolution Under Siege!

Revolution Under Siege is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia. Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the people’s Revolution prevail?
SeanD

New Price Reduction for Revolution Under Siege!

Post by SeanD »

Gamers can now crush the Bolshevik hydra for fewer rubles!

Matrix Games and SEP REDS (www.revolutionundersiege.com) are pleased to announce a permanent price reduction for their turn-based wargame based on the Russian Civil War, Revolution Under Siege. From now on, Revolution Under Siege will be available for $29.99 (Download Edition) and $39.99 (Boxed Edition) – a reduction of $10 off the original price!

Still on the fence? Load that rifle and try the revolution for yourself with this playable demo.

David Heath, Director of Operations at Matrix Games, said, “Revolution Under Siege takes a proven and award-winning wargame platform and brings this historical period to life with a level of detail and realism that is unmatched. Between an in depth demo and a significant price reduction, there’s never been a better time to choose sides in this fascinating and pivotal civil war!”

Crush the Bolshevik hydra or paint Mother Russia red!

Revolution Under Siege is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia.

Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the people’s Revolution prevail? Several sides are playable: Trotsky’s Red Army, Denikin’s white counterrevolutionary forces of Southern Russia, Kolchak’s Siberians, Finnish from both sides, or the newly independent Polish troops led by Marshal Piłsudski.

Revolution Under Siege is based on the AGE engine, famous from titles such as American Civil War or Wars in America, renowned and acclaimed wargames.

Get more information on Revolution Under Siege from its official product page.
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
JP Falcon the 2nd

RE: New Price Reduction for Revolution Under Siege!

Post by JP Falcon the 2nd »

Since this forum is dead, and no one even seems fit to respond to my patch question, I'm not surprised at the price reduction in order to hopefully jump start interest in the game again!
A Rebirth Due to lost Password and deleted email addy!
stormbringer3

Post by stormbringer3 »

JP, the primary forum for this game is over at the AGEOD forums. Hope this helps.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

JP, the developer's forum is the primary one for tech support and update questions. With that said, I'm sorry that you did not receive a satisfactory response here. Can you point me to your question?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
tevans6220

Post by tevans6220 »

Does David Heath really say all those things in the announcements or is this just advertising BS? Everytime there's a new release or a price reduction Mr. Heath is quoted. I find it very hard to believe that he or anybody else actually talks that way. I bet he's never even played Revolution under Siege or half of the other Matrix products. It's very rare to even see him on these forums. So at least come up with a quote from somebody who's a pretty familiar face on the forums.
wworld7

Post by wworld7 »

ORIGINAL: tevans6220

Does David Heath really say all those things in the announcements or is this just advertising BS? Everytime there's a new release or a price reduction Mr. Heath is quoted. I find it very hard to believe that he or anybody else actually talks that way. I bet he's never even played Revolution under Siege or half of the other Matrix products. It's very rare to even see him on these forums. So at least come up with a quote from somebody who's a pretty familiar face on the forums.

iirc, David like everyone else at Matrix is a wargammer. So I have no trouble taking you up on your wager. How much do you want to bet, $100.00 or $1,000.00?
Flipper
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi guys,

Just a quick update to say that we are expecting a big "Spring Update" for Revolution Under Siege in about a month. We'll be releasing it here as well, so hang on. [8D]

And yes, Dave plays wargames, though he does not have as much time to do that as he did before he started a game company. Also, he really does talk like that when he's in "sales mode". Of course everything in a press release is geared to show the game in the best possible light, but we really do think Revolution Under Siege is a great game and we have played it quite a bit.

My family's history (from Latvia) is also very connected to the subject matter, so I'm even more interested and was delighted when RED SEPS sent this our way.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
JP Falcon the 2nd

Post by JP Falcon the 2nd »

OK..now were talkin'....I have delayed starting a new game of RUS because I had read about this large update some time ago, so it is good to see that it will happen....
A Rebirth Due to lost Password and deleted email addy!
Hertston

Post by Hertston »

Another sale here... now the price is sensible. This one really was OTT everywhere on release, particularly the forty quid they were asking at Gamersgate.

Return to “Revolution Under Siege Gold”