$25 Discount question

Harpoon Ultimate Edition is the best and most comprehensive compilation of computer Harpoon games ever assembled! The two flagship products in the Harpoon line up, Advanced Naval Warfare and Commanders Edition come highly expanded and improved from their previous versions. More than twenty classic versions of Harpoon are also included! Harpoon - Ultimate Edition is the most powerful and complete modern naval warfare simulation on the market and a must have for any Harpoon fan!
rjantzi

$25 Discount question

Post by rjantzi »

I submitted my requested for the $25 discount code a few days ago and haven't rec'd a reply yet. Is that normal? Should I re-submit my request?
TonyE

RE: $25 Discount question

Post by TonyE »

No idea (sorry). Considering the holiday season it may be understandable but I'd try submitting the request once more and hopefully you'll get a response by Tuesday.
Sincerely,
Tony Eischens
Harpoon (HC, HCE, HUCE, Classic) programmer
HarpGamer.com Co-Owner
rjantzi

Post by rjantzi »

Thanks Tony, much appreciated. I'll re-submit the request and see what happens.
rjantzi

Post by rjantzi »

It's been about a week since I resubmitted my information and I haven't received any reply. Suggestions?
JRyan

Post by JRyan »

Mine gave it to me right away, there must be a glitch. I had to use another serial for it to work. My ANW one did not but my HCE did.
But By Grace Go I.......
rjantzi

Post by rjantzi »

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately I only have the one serial number (just HCE). Maybe somebody from Matrix could offer a suggestion as to what I should try.
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

I submitted a request for the upgrade discount yesterday, and 24 hours later still haven't heard.

I was anxious to get the UE version as I need to re-install my ANW version.
Michael
EWCS

Post by EWCS »

Mine was given during my initial transaction..
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Michaelm,

Have you already checked spam filters and such to make sure it didn't end up there?

It should arrive within a few minutes. If it vanished, you can contact our help desk and they can look up the code that was assigned to you so that you can use it.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Hi Michaelm,

Have you already checked spam filters and such to make sure it didn't end up there?

It should arrive within a few minutes. If it vanished, you can contact our help desk and they can look up the code that was assigned to you so that you can use it.

Regards,

- Erik

Nothing in spam box. Always check that anyway.

I tried it again and it gave me the promo code, as well as mailed it.
The first attempt must not have connected properly to the automatic lookup process.

Thanks
Michael
rjantzi

Post by rjantzi »

Hi, I tried to resubmit again last week, (I think this was the 3rd time) and I got my response within seconds [:)]
Don't know what changed but I'm happy to get the promo code. Thanks to all that offered their suggestions.
Spearfish

Post by Spearfish »

Hi, guys.

I bought Harpoon 3 ANW game in the previous Matrix on-line shop. Now it seems my Member Club Account does not exist on new Matrix website. If I wanted to buy Ultimate Edition game-pack where I should ask for discount code?
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Please contact our Help Desk - we should be able to find your old account for you.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Larry Bond's Harpoon - Ultimate Edition”