Updated - Master List of Issues

Post bug reports and request support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

timmyab

RE: Updated - Master List of Issues

Post by timmyab »

ORIGINAL: redmarkus4
Or how about a road net with bridges that affect movement and supply
Yeah, I'll have some of that.
I'd certainly settle for railways doubling up for major roads from a road movement perspective.The lack of bridges is a serious omission in my book.It was the first thing I noticed when I opened the game up, "What, no bridges???".One of the most strategically important WWII objectives missing from a WWII strategy game.
The towns look good.Would be nice if they had slightly more significance though.All I can think of is that they could be used for drawing extra supplies if an HQ was based in the town.Not sure though.
pompack

Post by pompack »

ORIGINAL: randallw

In my current game, with patch 1.03 b6, I was able to combine two regular cav divisions and one mountain cav division into a cav corps; is this supposed to be allowed?

Two divisions and a brigade will give you a corps.

Also a cav is a cav is a cav. HOWEVER a para inf or a naval inf will NOT combine with regular inf to make an inf corps.
keystone70

Post by keystone70 »

I have now been interdicted for the 4th time by my own planes. Anyone else seen this?
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

ORIGINAL: victor charlie

redmarkus4, yes liked your version with the updated town graphic, much better than a dot.

names are good to but i can see how it does get a bit overloaded with the other map i have just downloaded to!

Agreed. I am working on a version with only the actual in-game towns showing. The other mod has a large number of additional towns included and also moves some towns to their correct locations. The problem is that in the game the new location is 'Forest' etc. and the old one is still a town, but shows on the map as clear, forest or swamp etc.

Also, I am using lowercase, which makes the map look less cluttered...

Attachments
Modprogress2.jpg
Modprogress2.jpg (499.78 KiB) Viewed 80 times
WitE2 tester, WitW, WitP, CMMO, CM2, GTOS, GTMF, WP & WPP, TOAW4, BA2
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

IIRC, the Pop 4 and over towns provide shelter during the blizzard - crucially important. I am looking at how to highlight these, as well as the factory and oil locations.
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

ORIGINAL: timmyab
Or how about a road net with bridges that affect movement and supply
Yeah, I'll have some of that.
I'd certainly settle for railways doubling up for major roads from a road movement perspective.The lack of bridges is a serious omission in my book.It was the first thing I noticed when I opened the game up, "What, no bridges???".One of the most strategically important WWII objectives missing from a WWII strategy game.
The towns look good.Would be nice if they had slightly more significance though.All I can think of is that they could be used for drawing extra supplies if an HQ was based in the town.Not sure though.

100% agreed. I would have expected the game design discussion to have started with the question of the river-bridge-city-road-rail net design, followed by everything else. The strategic direction of the whole campaign was dictated by these ingredients, which was primarily a battle over key road and rail junctions and sources of supply.
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

For updates on the map mod, please see tm.asp?m=2743063&mpage=1&key=
VictorCharlie

Post by VictorCharlie »

Further to my previous point about Italian and Rumanian reinforcement squadrons having no planes.

Going through the editor I found that all reinforcement squadrons have no planes. They start to gather these from the pools when they arrive in the National Reserve.

Which works for German squadrons but it appears there are not enough Italian and Rumanian planes in the pools?

Which raises another question, squadrons arrive, take planes from pool, then withdrawal turns later.
Do these planes then return to the pool or are they lost?

This has a big effect on axis minors with limited production and resources. And they shouldn’t just disappear to where?
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

Further to my previous point about Italian and Rumanian reinforcement squadrons having no planes.

Going through the editor I found that all reinforcement squadrons have no planes. They start to gather these from the pools when they arrive in the National Reserve.

Which works for German squadrons but it appears there are not enough Italian and Rumanian planes in the pools?

Which raises another question, squadrons arrive, take planes from pool, then withdrawal turns later.

This has a big effect on axis minors with limited production and resources. And they shouldn’t just disappear to where?

Anyone have an answer for VC?
randallw

Post by randallw »

When the computer upgrades an airborne corps HQ to a Guards status it then disbands it on the same turn.  Why?
VictorCharlie

Post by VictorCharlie »

Anyone have an answer for VC?

Guess there is way too many other problems to fix first. I think i'll put play on hold till V1.09 comes out. [:(]
randallw

Post by randallw »

I encountered some surprising weirdness last night.  I launched multiple air attacks on a German stack; in the 3rd attack the leader of the HQ in the stack was killed, then in the 4th attack the first replacement leader died and was replaced.  Replacement #2 immediately died, a replacement #3 shows up and immediately died; the pattern continued to the point I tried to click the exit link to end the carnage.  I lost of track of the leader deaths but it was at least 8, perhaps maybe a dozen.
randallw

Post by randallw »

It happened again; I had multiple air attacks on an Axis minors stack.  The last attack killed about 6 leaders trying to take command of the 5th Rumanian Corps.
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

I encountered some surprising weirdness last night. I launched multiple air attacks on a German stack; in the 3rd attack the leader of the HQ in the stack was killed, then in the 4th attack the first replacement leader died and was replaced. Replacement #2 immediately died, a replacement #3 shows up and immediately died; the pattern continued to the point I tried to click the exit link to end the carnage. I lost of track of the leader deaths but it was at least 8, perhaps maybe a dozen.

Can you post it to the separate thread with the save and way to reproduce? Does sound very bad.. thanks.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development
Helpless

Post by Helpless »

Trey is fixing it right now.
Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development
Redmarkus5

Post by Redmarkus5 »

ORIGINAL: randallw

It happened again; I had multiple air attacks on an Axis minors stack.  The last attack killed about 6 leaders trying to take command of the 5th Rumanian Corps.

Added to Master List

Return to “Tech Support”